Продолжительность: 3 hours
Discover ancient Yaroslavl - official capital of the Golden RIng touristic route. We'll speak in details about Russian history, architecture, discoveries, cuisine and even art. You will have an opportunity to enjoy UNESCO scenic views of Kotorosl and Volga rivers and cozy blocks of houses dating as far as late Medieval era.
Some topics covered will be:
- Bear - it's symbolism in Russian culture - the official symbol of Yaroslavl
- How life in province differs from that of mighty Moscow
- Typical sacral architecture of XVII century
- Beginning of the Russian theatrical tradition
- What is the national character of people who inhabit Yaroslavl?
Feel free to contact me, ask your questions and I'll gladly guide you through Yaroslavl streets and parkways!